Bangkok is known for its street life. It has temples, museums, beaches, etc. People around the world explore Bangkok. Bangkok is also known for its diversified culture. The cultures also reflect in the form of food. And of course! It would be so better if you enjoy tasty food in amazing restaurants.
It is a fine dining restaurant located at Tower Club at Lebuna on the 65th Floor.
The interiors are so spacious with a circular shape and huge glass panels in the perimeter where you could enjoy the city’s view with amazing cuisines that are inspired by both Asian and European.
The menus include so many classy dishes which are cooked by Chef Ryunki Kawasaki.
- Opening Hours:18:00-01:00 pm (Tuesday- Sunday) Last Order:22:00 pm
- Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call @ +66 2624 9555
Also Read Bangkok~Photo Diaries here
Voted as the Best Restaurant in Thailand. It has a fine dining space, very comfortable, has the best quality fresh food with so many varieties of seafood.
Explore the delicious signature dishes of Whale’s Belly, also Iron Chef Winning Dish- Yuza Cold Capellini which includes- Blur Crab Meat, caviar, chive with a yuza and white truffle dressing, Wager Beef, etc.
- Opening Hours: Daily (Tuesday-Sunday):18:00 pm to 23:00 pm
- Weekend Branch( Saturday-Sunday): 12:00 pm-14:30 pm
- mail: email@example.com
- Call @ +66 2160 0333
Scarlett – Pullman Bangkok Hotel G
Located on the 37th floor of Pullman Hotel, it offers a rooftop view where you can enjoy the skyline of the city and the Chao Phraya River.
It also provides with tasty and mouth-watering cuisines inspired by French and varieties of Wine.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 18:00 pm to 01:00 am
- Saturday to Sunday: 17:00 pm to 01:00 am
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call @ +66 96 860 7990
Le Normandie offers an incredible view of Chao Phraya River.
The decor is so delicate and luxurious inside because of the sitting is elegant which creates such an upscale atmosphere with the flowers, contrasting to the place.
The presentation of the food is so beautiful with so many details. With highlights like Oscietra caviar with sea urchin and potato, Yellowtail Kingfish with oyster and Crabmeat, etc. by Chef Arnaud Dunand Sauthier.
- Opening hours:12:00 pm to 14:00 pm , 19:00 pm to 21:00 pm ( Monday- Saturday)
- mail: email@example.com
- call @ + 66 (2) 659 9000 EXT 7399
It is a pleasant restaurant that looks like eating amid a garden. With a glass panel restaurant, enjoying the rays of the sun and the outside greenery and food. You are definitely going to enjoy eating here. It looks so simple and elegant.
There are varieties of food and wine labels. Cooked by Twin Chef Thomas and Mathias who offer great food and make it feel homely.
- Opening Hours:Monday to Friday: 17:30 pm to 21:30 pm
- Saturday to Sunday: 11:30 pm to 12:30 pm, 17:30 pm to 21:30 pm
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call @ +66 (0) 2287 1799
See our Thailand Packages here