Thai grilled chicken satay is a traditional Thai recipe.
chicken are marinated in a special Thai paste, then grilled on the barbecue.
1 or 2 red chillis
1 thumb-size Ginger
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon ground coriander
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp cumin seeds
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
3 to 4 tbsp oil
salt to taste
1 cup boneless chicken
- Take a bowl then add chicken, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, ground coriander, chilli paste, salt, cumin, soya sauce, fish sauce and brown sugar.
- mix all ingredients well and marinate it for 1 to 2 hours.
- then Grill the satay for at least 20 minutes
- chicken satay is now ready
- serve your satay with Thai jasmine rice