Bali is Indonesia’s main tourist attraction, with only tourism related business it contributes about 80% to its economy. Bali is known for its arts, modern and traditional dance, painting, and music etc. Bali was the world’s top destination in traveler’s choice award.
- Tanah Lot- It is an Ancient Hindu temple which has lovely crashing waves and sunset views etc. It has lot of visitor’s leisure amenities like- cultural park, dance performances, dance etc.
- Gili Island- Gili Islands are set of three islands named Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air. Collectively they are known as ‘Gilis’, they are part of lombok. These islands offer good mixture of quiet and laid-back beaches as well as partying & dining spots too.
- ATV Ride- In this ride you will explore the hidden beauty of bali by riding the quad bike.
- Beaches- There are lot of beaches in bali and every beach has its own USP. Beaches like- Seminyak, which has many luxury villas, spas, hotels etc. apart from that Kuta is also very famous for its nightlife and Ubud is known for its calm & peace environment.
- Cruising- Some of the major cruise in bali are Dolphin watching tour, sunset dinner cruise, lambongan island catamaran cruise, full day island hopping tour, dinner cruise on traditional wooden boat.
- Rafting- Bali has mailnly three major river rafting spots that is melangit river rafting which is the shortest route of only 8 kilometers. Secondly, Ayung River Rafting ubud is there which is of 12 kilometers and it takes 1.5 hours to reach there from kuta beach. Lastly, Telaga Waja Rafting, Bali is there which is of 16 kilometers and it is the longest route in bali for river rafting, it hardly takes 2 hours to reach there from kuta.
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple- It is very beautiful place in Bali as well as it is very important hindu temple located on western side of the beratan lake in bedugal, cental bali. The temple has amazing sceneric view as mountain range of the bedugal region gives the temple amazing view.
- Kintamani- It is a village in Bali where you can see breathtaking views of an active volcano and lake batur from the top.